“Arts in August” is more than an Art Fair and Plein Air competition - it is a one-of-a-kind event.
Art Fair Exhibitors
Booth # Exhibitor Home City Medium
1. LMA Information/Artist Registration
2. Jack Pachuta Cedarburg, WI printmaking
3. Mark Ferguson Naples, FL jewelry
4. Fine Art Montage Milwaukee, WI painting (double booth)
5. Kettle Moraine Symphony Orchestra
6. Karen Brusubardis Milwaukee, WI painting
7. Sam Laturi Mequon, WI blacksmithing
8. Talia Lafayette Madison, WI clothing/fabric art
9. Heidi Maas Menomonee Falls, WI acrylic painting
10. Kyle Hisir Naperville, IL jewelry
11. Roots and Branches
12. Penny Hansen Milwaukee, WI watercolor painting
13. Dawn Jacobus Hales Corner, WI photography
14. Steve Wagner Brooklyn, WI watercolor painting
15. J. J. Joyce Fox Point, WI painting (double booth)
16. Anne Morris Rock Island, IL mixed media
17. Don Tran St. Louis, MO fiber/silk embroidery
18. Alice Struck Mequon, WI watercolor painting
19. Paul Elwell Sartell, MN wood/cutlery
20. Rahmon Olugunna Chicago, IL oil painting
Coordinated by the League of Milwaukee Artists (LMA), “Arts in August” will be hosted by The History Center of Washington County at the 1890 Old Courthouse Museum, listed on the National Register of Historic Buildings along with the Old Jailhouse Museum next door.
The Art Fair on Friday, August 9 and Saturday, August 10 will be situated on the grounds of the Museums with entertainment provided by LMA’s musical partner, Homegrown Music, local musicians who annually attract thousands of patrons to their performances. And, the West Bend Farmers Market, one of the premier markets in Wisconsin, draws large crowds to West Bend’s picturesque Main Street on Saturday mornings, two blocks away from the Art Fair.
The Plein Air will take place from Thursday, August 8 to Saturday, August 10 with a $2000 Best of Show award and prizes totaling nearly $5000.
Copyright League of Milwaukee Artists. All rights reserved.